Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not confused at all ....

.... I am on the ball this week, I know it's Wednesday today!!  So time for another WOYWW:

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Dublin, and the sun is shining straight in through the window onto my desk.  So although I have a card to do, I can't make a start 'till the sun moves around a bit, it would be too hot sitting there.  Here's the stuff laid out ready to go:


See the big splodge of sunshine on the bottom left - here's more:


And I thought you'd like to see the view out the window.  See that palm tree, it's in the neighbour's garden - I hate it, it drops at least 58 dead leaves over the wall into our garden every day.  Grrrr!!


Now I'm off to wake the kids, the lazy lollops are still in bed. Then I'm going to meet a pal for coffee at 11o'c, daughter to orthodontist at 2pm and somehow have to make that card in between times!!  Happy Wednesday, all!!

28 comments :

Bluefairy4U said...

Good morning Julie, See your in the process of making another lovely card. Its a bit overcast in my part of London at the moment, hopefully the sun will put his hat on later. Hope you have a lovely day with your children and friends. Big Hugs Jo. xxx

Minxy said...

Looks like it will be an interesting project, happy woyww

Sue said...

Hi Julie
lovely stash there ready to play with, great veiw from the window, enjoy your coffee, have great day, sue,x

JoZart Designs said...

Nice space to work with that window view. Don't you complain about the sun... I'll swap it for this rain we have! Have fun and a great WOYWW
JoZarty

Helen said...

Love that stamp out on your desk. Have a great day.

cheryl said...

oh love that stamp,and such a lovely bright space you have there too,love cheryl xxx

Unknown said...

Fab desk Julie and lazy lollops is going to be my new favourite phrase ever :0)

Cath Wilson said...

You need to stamp more if you're counting leaves, lol. Great desk - very neat and organised. Happy WOYWW!

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely creative desk there and lucky you having lazy lollops! I have a little boy who delights me in waking between 5.30am and 6.00am most mornings! still at least I can squeeze more crafting time in getting up that early! Have fun today.

Darcy Marshall said...

wow that is very sunny, don't think my room has seen sun like that ever lol

lush spotty paper!

Twiglet said...

Doesn't it make you feel better when the sun shines! Have a great - if busy - day!!

Kathy said...

Fab desk shots - and lovely window view too

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love palm trees. I have a couple in pots. Never knew they grew that far north, though. Nor have I ever seen any that sheds leaves like that.

I bet you are happy about the sun. In my part of the world, I would give anything for cool weather and overcast skies. Happy WOYWW.

Sheila said...

What a beautiful day! You've got a lovely place to craft.

Spyder said...

Looks like it will be a lovely card, fab crafty space.
Have a fabulous woyww!!
(((Lyn)))

TinaB said...

Great desk!! Would love you to try for my candy! It's Here Hugs Tina xx

Sew This N That said...

Great desk pics hun, beautiful card :0)
You've got a wonderful view out your window :)
*hugs* Heather x

Anonymous said...

Project came out great (I looked at todays post!), love that Eiffel Tower stamp. Hope you had a nice time with your pal, and with the sunshine and the palm tree it looks like you live somewhere tropical, then I read you're in (beautiful) Dublin!

Hugs
Brenda

Sid said...

That sun is a menace !! That tree sounds even more of a menace :-).

Thanks for sharing and enjoy making your card !

stampingandstitching said...

Julie, I still can't get over how neat a crafter you are! It's fun having a peek at your desk and wasn't all that sunshine brilliant! My MIL's neighbour has one of those trees too and it has her driven demented with all the leaves falling into her garden.

Lizzybobs said...

sorry I am late this week thanks for sharing your fab space - loving your desk thanks for my snoop :o)

Spyder said...

I popped back to say, I also cut the glue tubes with the nesties too! have a good woyww on Thurdays too!
(Lyn)

Phree said...

Belated WOYWW greetings, lovely organised workspace, hope you managed to find the time during your busy day to get your card made.

Daniele said...

fab desk and a fab view
hugs

angeleef said...

Such a clear desk! I have a window nearby too and I couldn't be without it. Too bad that tree is driving you nuts, it's a very nice view though!
Happy late WOYWW and have a lovely day!
** Evi **

Claire said...

tidy organised desk there, love the eiffel tower stamp
C
xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Sorry I'm late, the project looks interesting!

Hugs
Maarit

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late Julie, so expect that card has been made and by now you'll have picked up nearly 164 leaves! Love to see your mind working as you set out what you're going to use - definitely a symptom of an organised brain!

 
type='text/javascript'>