Kimmie has a new challenge blog, Kraftin KimmieStamp Challenge Blog, and this week's challenge is called "Merry Christmas, Happy Winter", so I'm entering my card in that.

I've used this week's lovely sketch on Friday Sketchers. I'm also entering it into this fortnight's challenge on Basic Grey Challenges - which is called "Glitz and Bling". I've used BG Periphery, and I've stickled the edges of the image and the snowflake and popped some gems on too.
Sorry the photo is so dark, the weather is so bad here at the moment that skies are always grey. Bad time of year for good photos.
Thanks for looking!






7 comments :
This is absolutely gorgeous, Julie!! That's very creative, using her as a Christmas image....she definitely has that naughty twinkle in her eye, hasn't she?? Haha!! Great job!
I just came across this company recently, and they are popping up everywhere now! I love the card Julie, she does look very naughty indeed! (Reminds me of my little sis! *Runs & Hides*)
OMGosh Julie!! I want that stamp soooooooo badly!! I love it, have done since I first saw it. It's next on my list :) Brilliant card and exceptional colouring!!
Julie, Love your card. She is such a cute image. Thanks for sharing where she came from too.
Cute cute cute
Haaaaaa... this is brilliant! Hugs, Lily
Gorgeous card Julie, love the image and beautifully coloured
hugs Mandy xx
Post a Comment