My daughter's boyfriend is 23 today, this is the same fella I deigned to make a card for last year! He's still around! Here's what I made:
Update 25/10/16- this card was Featured at Little Red Wagon - thank you!!
I'm entering the following challenges: Little Red Wagon ("Let's Party"), Creative Knockouts ("Embossing" - I've heat embossed the letters with my new embossing pen, not wildly impressed with it though. I've also dry embossed some vertical lines on the top right of the card - you can kind of see them!), Inspiration Destination ("Anything Goes") and Seize the Birthday ("Anything Goes").
Lar likes cycling and bikes and such, so I was chuffed that I remembered this old IndigoBlu stamp set with a racing bike. Inked a nice urban grungy brick background stencil and stamped the bike on top. Here's a closer look:
Recipe:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket "Get Happy"
Stamp: IndigoBlu "Grand Tour 1" set
Stencil: Tim Holtz "Bricked"
Fonts: "Alexis Marie" - dafont.com and Arial Black
Other: Red e.p., Glossy Accents, staples.
Do you like my artificial grass? The hard landscaping of our new garden is finished - we've just got to finish putting cladding on the walls and then it will be done - possibly this weekend.







4 comments :
Beautiful card!! Your grungy brick background is super cool! I love the mix of vertical lines to..so creative!
Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at STB!
Sherrie K
Surprise Guest Designer
Very beautiful card. I love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia
Wonderful card! I really like how you did the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Love the partial brick wall and the bike - very Urbanized ;). Thanks for joining in at STB
Post a Comment