Monday, November 9, 2015

Cards all around the ....

world!  I've noticed the Card Chain Challenge before, as you might have too, but this was the first time I've gotten organised enough to join. Due to some serious work commitments, our Card Chain Challenge hostess, Deborah, was forced to push the October Reveal back a few days until now.

I got a lovely card from Jo in England.  She sent me this gorgeous cat, with a very funny sentiment.  I love the colouring of the cat's eyes and the cheese.


There are various themes/a sketch/colour combination that the participants can choose to make their card.  I went with the theme of friendship, and my card winged it all the way to Robyn in Australia (very impressed with the postal system, it only took 8 days to get there).  Here's the card I sent to her:

Julie

Recipe:
Papers: Basic Grey "Archaic"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Simple Sunflower", Hero Arts
Font: "Throw My Hands up in the Air" - dafont.com

You can take a look at all the other participants cards by visiting Deborah's blog here and if you're tempted to become a link in the January chain (we skip December) you can click here to find out all the details.

Thanks for looking!



3 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

So glad your card reached you... And that you like it. Your card is simply stunning and I hope I bag YOU as a sender sometime! Have a happy day, Jo x

Evil Edna said...

rather lovely, EE

June Houck said...

Your friend did a lovely job coloring those cat eyes and the swiss cheese :)

Your autumn card is stunning, my friend! Terrific color scheme. It makes me feel warm and happy :)

 
type='text/javascript'>