Thursday, April 24, 2014

And the birthdays ....

.... keep piling up!  My stepmother and a good friend of mine both have birthdays this week - I usually make a different card for everyone, but this time, time was against me and I made duplicates of the same design for them (well, their names I changed!!).  Here's what I made:


I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch, and I'm entering the following challenges: Cute Card Thursday ("Blue and Green"), Totally Gorjuss ("Die Cuts/Punches"), Creative Card Crew ("Girly") and Party Time Tuesdays ("Anything Goes").

I made a little scene using one of an old Hero Arts set - the stamp is actually supposed to be a leaf, but I always turn it into a tree.  I stamped, covered in contact and cut out some extra little leaves to add a bit of dimension.  Here's a closer look at the image:


Recipe:
Papers: Basic Grey "Marjolaine"
Image: Hero Arts "3 Designer Leaves"
Die: Nestabilities "Lacy Circles"
Fonts: "Coneria Script" and "Precious" - www.dafont.com
Other: ribbon from stash, contact

Thanks for looking!

3 comments :

Evil Edna said...

those are just loveley, stylish and classic, a style you do so well. EE

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT.

paper fun said...

Fabulous card. The image is really sweet. It does make a great tree.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

 
type='text/javascript'>