Had a nice day on Saturday - I went to a crop and made this card:
Update 03/10/13 - Jen has picked this card as one of her favourites on Deconstructing Jen - thanks so much, Jen!
I used the sketch from this week's Deconstructed Sketch and I'm also entering this into the following challenges: Party Time Tuesdays (colour challenge) and Totally Gorjuss ("Stripes"). I used a stamp that my craft friend, Fiona, lent me - wrote the name down somewhere but I can't find it. Here's a side shot of all the layers.
And here's something else I made. We were staying in a relative's house down in Wexford at the end of August. After such a beautiful summer, the hedgerows were groaning with ripe blackberries, so we picked loads and, combined with apples from our garden, I made blackberry and apple jam. Here's some of the jars all prettied up and ready for gifting:
Recipe:
Papers: Crate Paper "Lemongrass"
Stamp: Will find out and add!
Punch: EK Success "Threading Water"
Other: Hairy string, crackle accents
Thanks for looking!







5 comments :
Very pretty card Julie and your jam looks delicous! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays Challenge. Be sure to follow the challenge rules exactly to be eligible to win. =0)
what stunning autum colours that is just wonderful, feeling rather tattered my self today.EE
Hi Julie
Great card - love all the shading it is so effective and i bet the jam is just delicious too.
Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss - just wanted to let you know that we are having a DT Call so if you are interested please leave a comment on the blog.
Ta ta for now.
Hazel xx
OH, how beautiful - love the colours and the pretty layers :-)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
Hugs, Kat x
Gorgeous card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at PTT.
Post a Comment