It's also my DT sample for this week's PaperPlay. We're sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and our challenge this week is called "Shine On" - we want to see sparkle, shine or gloss (or all three!). Here's what I ended up with:
I went for shine, not that you can see it in the photo, but I promise, the letters are glossy accented, the leaves are crackle glazed, and there's a shiny brad in the centre of the flowers!!
I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday, and I'm also entering this into the following challenges: Simon Says Stamp and Show ("Leaf-spiration"), Simon Says Stamp ("Glimmer and Sparkle"), Crafty Creations ("Colours of Fall"), Papertake Weekly ("Anything Goes") and Sentimental Sundays ("3-2-1" - mine are 3 papers, 2 leaves (or flowers!) and 1 brad).
Here's a side-shot of the dimension and layers of the card. You can sort of see the shine on the letters and leaves, too.
Recipe:
Papers: Basic Grey "Max + Whiskers" and "Pyrus"
Die Cuts and Punches: Nestabilities "Pinking Circles" and Woodware leaf punch.
Letters: Computer generated
Other: Prima flowers, Doodlebug brad, ribbon from stash, needle + thread.
Thanks for looking!






5 comments :
Oh this is full of yummy Julie distressing and layers. Fabulous card, my friend!
Beautiful card! Love all of the gorgeous layers!!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Hugs...
Melissa
Thats a lovely card, love the papers and all the layers.
Its handy to have a stock pile of cards, "just in case". :)
Such lovely work! Thanks so much for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show! - Ashli :)
Beautiful. Love the colors, stitching, and flowers. Thanks for joining the SS challenge!
Post a Comment