Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On a roll ....

.... or is that a rollercoaster?!!!  Second last day, my desk in work is almost clear and only three hours to go tomorrow!  To compound the madness, one my son's friends had a birthday party today - so I made a quickish card last night.  He's the first of the gang to hit double figures, here's what I made:


Recipe:
Papers: Basic Grey "Archaic"
Other: Archaic stickers, Thickers lettering, needle + thread

I'm entering this into Basic Grey Challenges ("Stitching"), Crafty Cardmakers ("Spots and Stripes" - you have to look closely, but the dinosaurs spikes are stripey!  I think BG meant the round "spots" to be rocks, but I think they could also be dinosaur poo!!) and CES Challenges ("Anything but Square").

Thanks for looking!

6 comments :

Milliesmarvels said...

This is a great card! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
Jane
x

Donna said...

Fabulous masculine design Julie, thank you so much for joining in the fun at CES this week :) Donna x

Jacqui P said...

Beautiful card Julie!! I'm certain the birthday boy will love it!!
thankyou for joining in with us over at the basic grey challenge
hugs
Jacqui P x

Heather said...

Hi Julie, fabulous card, love the use of the Archaic dinosaur - fantastic 'boy' card!!

So glad you joined us at Basic Grey,
hugs
Heather xx

June Houck said...

3 guy cards in a row…I am reeling with delight and inspiration! I like the idea of the rocks being "poo" instead :) LOL!

Jo Nevill said...

Many congratulations Julie you won our challenge over at BasicGrey Challenges. Can you please email us so we can tell you how you can claim your fabulous prize from Simon Says Stamp.

Hugs,

Jo and the BasicGrey Challenges DT x

 
type='text/javascript'>