I've been making another series of little cards, quite addictive these!! The old Tim Holtz inks are getting a good using, and nestabilities labels 1 too. I tried several orange papers and just wasn't finding the right shade before I looked out some old reliable BG Ambrosia. The little blue book is one I've just finished pasting in all my sketches to keep them tidy and accessible. I have intentions of altering the book covers, hmmmm, another day maybe!!
I'm not mad keen on bright orange, but I love burnt orange, it's such a lovely Autumny colour. And Autumn and Winter are my favourite seasons. Yayyy, open fires, woolly jumpers and hibernation!!
Thanks for looking!







18 comments :
I think thats tidy hunny, you should see the state of mine and its not even a state state that it normally gets itself into! hope you are keeping well, are you going to athlone in sept??
hugs mandyxx
Wow....... have seen the finished product... LOVE them.... will pop back tomorrow and comment on the post!
its pretty tidy compared to mine too! We have had the fire lit already, couldn't wait any longer. :)
Hi! Welcome back - know what you mean- catching up is soo hard!! Your desk as usual isnot really untidy - we sure have different definitions! And lease, I love orange, but not for it's autumnal-ness..you're scaring me!
that is a really nice and productive looking desk, reminds me I must get out my nestabilities and actually use them,
I love orange! Beautiful colour combo.
I love the way orange makes you feel warm and sunny. Love what you're doing with it.
A x
the cards are really cute!
wow, very busy desk there
C
xx
Hibernation - I wish!!!
Lovely array of stash there and I love burnt orange too - warm and satisfying!
looks wonderful, love those golden yellow pieces!
All looks lovely... and very tidy!
Chrissie
I love all the orange shades of DI's and I think your desk is far from messy.
see you next week....A.xx
Lovely creative desk, the WIP looks gorgeous.
Your fall cards love that color :)
Great looking desk! And nothing says Autumn like orange!
nope thats not messy just creative
hugs
Welcome back to WOYWW. Glad you had a bit of free time to catch up and play a bit.
Sorry I'm so late getting around this week I seem to have had a hard time keeping my computer going. It just wants to freeze up every time I visit a new site. Happy belated WOYWW!
Post a Comment