I set the challenge this week with the theme " Sweet Treats " all you have to do is use cupcakes, Ice-Cream, lollipops, sweets, chocolate or whatever Sweet treat you like and as a little extra I would like you to add some ribbon:
Here's my entry - it's a thank you for DS's teacher (holidays tomorrow - yippee!!!!)
I forgot to put ribbon on the card, but I did put some ribbon on the notebook I altered to match as a gift for teacher!! She likes to wear very bright colours, so I've used these papers and card as a nod towards her tastes, as well as a summery vibe. See I've used my second new Martha Stewart punch - it's the Embossed Zig-Zag and very nice it is too.
There's a great prize on offer this week from The Crafty Alley, so why not have a go at the challenge!!






4 comments :
Oooh. I love these colours Julie. And the whole retro feel to the design. She will be thrilled.
We are overdue another get-together (this time without silly quiz questions) - maybe when our friend returns from the highlands?
Love the Colors you used Julie....So Pretty!
Fab colours, cute lollipop and the punch is great.
Love them both!
Love the colours you used :o) Those MS punches are to die for arent they? x
Post a Comment