Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun with ....

.... Fonts - the title of my first DT challenge on PaperPlay Challenges:

I love using letters on my projects:- alpha stamps, thickers, or my absolute favourite - downloading fonts from the internet and printing the font I want in the colour and size that suits best.

So, this week, I'd like you to use lettering as a strong feature of your work. Feel free to do anything else, use images, embellies, whatever - just make sure the sentiment or title stands out!

I made a set of ATCs using my Gorjuss Girl stamp. I haven't made any ATCs before, I enjoyed it, although I did get a bit obsessive about making them identical (hee hee!!!), but I am happy with them!

Seems a shame to split them up!



5 comments :

Kelly Booth said...

She is SOOOOOOO CUTE Dawn!! Love that little girl Stamp!

deifen said...

Wow Julie-you've been busy!I love what you've done with your gorjuss girl-great challenge too-I really enjoyed it!
I'm a bit obsessive too when it comes to crafting (I'm a bit of a messy creature in general-lol!)
Dei x

Julie said...

Aah, it all makes sense now - was wondering how you'd got the stamp the size of the card!

They're fab - I'm surprised you were so obsessive about them!! :o)

Firefly said...

They are fabby, got to get me one or two of those stamps, hehe;)

Elisa said...

LOVE them!!!!
If you decide you can part with one of them, I'm in the queue too. Coincidentally I've finished one ATC last night so we can swap.

But I have to confess, I'm not the obsessive type, so you can see the flaws - shame on me.

 
type='text/javascript'>