Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Curse those teenage boys ....

.... and the difficulty of making cards for them!!!

The only teenage girl I get to make cards for is my DD, everyone else has boys and it's just not fair!!! This is for DH's nephew. Got all multi-media and dry painted the cardstock before the paper went on! I also stamped over the paper using the Hero Arts Houndstooth Check background without re-inking inbetween - I like the effect. The font is from http://www.dafont.com/ and is called Acid Label.

I sent this card to Kelly as a thank you for sending me the owl stamps. She has received it now so I can post it. As you can see, my big owl has been helping the new owls settle in LOL!!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments :

Mandy said...

oh look! all the owls together! so cute! I love the "boys" card, it turned out fantastic!

jeany said...

Love love love the boys card Julie !!!!!!!
Love eyerything about it,the stars,the colour,just everything :-)
I have to say i do love the owls but.....i have a thing about them....shiver!!!!!
I have a set here & i can't even bring myself to stamp with them at the mo sigh!!!!!

Jean

 
type='text/javascript'>