I've been on a stash-diet since I finished spending my Christmas money and I've just given in to a full-blown binge. :-o
Two self-indulgent orders just gone in - well, Sterling is at 94c today - so really I had to - those stamps were a bargain, and the spikey nestabilities would be impossible to do with a pair of decorative edge scissors, and the nestabilities embossing mat has been out of stock everywhere for ..... well, forEVER!!
Yup, totally justified! Sigh of relief!!!
Haven't made anything really this week, those antiobiotics were STRONG and made me very sleepy.
Made the first card when I was sick, I think it shows:
Made this one at the crop last weekend - better - I so love BG Granola (predictable, I know!!) - the colours are so me. I used a sketch from Basic Grey Challenges from a few weeks back - as usual I didn't make the card in time to enter the challenge!! I haven't used a sketch before and I liked this one a lot.
Thanks for looking!!






3 comments :
ooooh.. you weak, weak person!! LOL! Good on ya Julie, fully justified... I agree ;)
love the Granola card Julie. tghe colours are yum :)
Completely justified Julie! You just had to! Gorgeous cards, love that owl! Are you bringing him to jackies crop?? I think he would like a little day out!
Hugs mandyxx
Post a Comment