Thursday, March 12, 2009

You spin me ....

.... right round!

I haven't blogged in a few weeks. I had intended to, but I've had a bad bout of vertigo all week - am feeling very blaaaaaaahhhh. But, on the plus side, today I made the doc. give me antibiotics and am hoping there's a hidden infection causing the dizziness and that the drugs will cure me!!!!!

And also on the excellent news front, last week (or was it the week before!!!), the very talented Kelly Booth had a starring day on the Hero Arts Blog. She had a giveaway on her blog to celebrate, and woohoo, I won!!! She sent me these funny Hero Arts owl stamps, and also the shadow ink. Thanks Kelly, I love them!!

I am looking forward to playing with them when the room stops spinning around!!!

3 comments :

Mandy said...

congratulations on your new birdies! beautiful little stamps! I so feel your pain, I suffer from vertigo, havent had an attack now for a few months, touch wood, that spinning is just terrible, I really hope its passes for you soon! hugs mandyxx

Lynn said...

hope you feel better soon Julie :) I love those little birdies, you lucky duck!

littlebit said...

Awww... its like your big owl had babies!!

Hope the room stops spinning soon. At least now your officially unbalanced ...lol.

 
type='text/javascript'>